Do you need garb?

  • lisa brant
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2009
      I have a lot of bags and box's of garb that will not be needed any longer.If any one needs any i have it cheep.

      Lesia

    • Paul Zsoka
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2009
        Where are you located?

        Would you consider donating it to a gold key in your area? (that is a
        part of the organization that loans clothing to new people for events
        until they can get their own).

        Deirdre

        I have a lot of bags and box's of garb that will not be needed any
        longer.If any one needs any i have it cheep.

        Lesia

      • Spike
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2009
          I would be interested if you could give me an idea of what you have and the
          sizes.

          I have a lot of bags and box's of garb that will not be needed any longer.If
          any one needs any i have it cheep.

          Lesia

        • Judith Epstein
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 16, 2009
            On 16 Nov 2009, at 3:41 PM, lisa brant wrote:

            > I have a lot of bags and box's of garb that will not be needed any longer.If any one needs any i have it cheep.
            >
            > Lesia

            What a generous offer! It might help to know where you are, so that someone in Florida doesn't get too excited only to find out that trying it on will involve a cross-continent trip to California or Saskatchewan.

            Judith / no SCA name yet
            Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          • Caoilinn Trotter
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 16, 2009
              what kinds of things, sizes etc do you have?

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 18, 2009
                for more info call lesia at 251)223-6265

                Lesia

                what kinds of things, sizes etc do you have?

                ____________ _________ _________ __

                From: lisa brant <ben_leeza@yahoo. com>

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 18, 2009
                  Summerdale Alabama   call lesia for more info (251) 223-6265

                  Lesia

                  On 16 Nov 2009, at 3:41 PM, lisa brant wrote:

                  > I have a lot of bags and box's of garb that will not be needed any longer.If any one needs any i have it cheep.

                  > Lesia

                  What a generous offer! It might help to know where you are, so that someone in Florida doesn't get too excited only to find out that trying it on will involve a cross-continent trip to California or Saskatchewan.

                  Judith / no SCA name yet

                  Master Albrecht Waldfurster' s Egg

                • Kyla
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 18, 2009
                    Where is that?
                    I don't want to make a long distance call to Australia for garb I don't know anything else about.

                    Tabitha Pennywarden
                    Ravenslake, Midlands
                    Middle Kingdom
                    (Waukegan IL USA)