Portuguese info

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      sweetlittletessa said, (See, that is a reason to sign your messages
      and get a name :-) )

      <<< I'm Portugeuese (irl) and hopefully can adopt a more portugeusian
      ield, however my name appears to not workso well with that. back to
      the naming boards. >>>

      I can't tell from this whether you are looking to develop a Portuguese
      persona or not. But even if you aren't, perhaps this may be of interest.

      During the Middle Ages Spain was a collection of different regions.
      People will still often lump them all together into "Spain" and
      Portugal often gets lumped in there as well. So make sure you search
      under both areas.

      Here is some of the info I have in the CULTURES section of the
      Florilegium:
      Spain-msg (38K) 11/23/07 Medieval Spain. Info. sources.

      In the FOOD-BY-REGION section:
      fd-Portugal-msg (10K) 9/19/05 Food of medieval Portugal.