Re: [SCA Newcomers] Scottish/Irish Persona

  • Mouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      Thank you for all the information I will check them out probably tonight I don't want to be on the computer all day at the moment. I am living with relatives and the computers are all in one room at the moment. As soon as I get some more money coming in I will move the comptuer in to the other room so I can chat and do my emails in private at the moment I feel like I have a look out over my sholder. I will prbably do both the Irish and Scottish and switch out once in a while. I am one for variety but if I have to choose one it will probably be the Scottish. I will be starting taking a class soon on gaelic I just hope that I will have a ride to the classes. My cousin told me about it and hopefuly she will take me there until I can get a ride of my own. I am applying for disability because of my back problems so hopfully that will go threw soon.

      thank you
      Shellie