Re: [SCA Newcomers] who do i send/ask for approval on a name?

  • Sara L Uckelman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2009
      Quoth "jd_hopkins":
      > I'm in the kingdom of Atenveldt, and the Barony of Tir Ysgithr...
      > but our Heraldry gathering is not till late next month, I was wondering if I
      > could get advice on the name I would like to be using here...

      Information about heraldic submissions in Atenveldt is provided
      by Brickbat Herald at this webpage:
      http://atensubmissions.nexiliscom.com/index.shtml. The front
      page of this says:

      "Yes, there is such a thing as Online Consultation! If you cannot
      make it to a local fighter practice, or you live in an area without
      a herald, or you just want to know more about onomastics and armory,
      this is a good way to find out. Contact Marta."

      Marta's email is brickbat@....

      -Aryanhwy

      --
      vita sine literis mors est