New Florilegium file on SCA names

  • Stefan li Rous
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Some of you will have already seen this article since I was first made
      aware of it on this list, but after getting permission from the
      authors I have now added it to the NEWCOMERS section in the Florilegium:

      Choose-a-Name-art (12K) 10/ 3/09 "Choosing a Society Name: Hints for
      Newcomers"
      by Dietmar Reinhart von
      Straubing and
      Malachias von Morgenstern.
      http://www.florilegium.org/files/NEWCOMERS/Choose-a-Name-art.html

      If you think of an subject which should be addresses in this section,
      but isn't, please let me know or ask on this list, and I will see if I
      can find someone to write such an article and get it into the
      Florilegium.

      Stefan
      --------