RE: [SCA Newcomers] prices

  • Charles Murray-Todd
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2009
      Yep, it's mandatory... But since I don't know if the gentle in question has a paid membership, the term -may- still applies.

      Trying not to assume anything...

      Grellan

      (NMS Deputy for the Outlands Exchequer)

      EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      From: ckchastain@...
      Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:19:55 -0400
      Subject: RE: [SCA Newcomers] prices

      It is, as my understanding its a insurance cost for non paid members. Atleast thats what was explained to me.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
      Chivalry, Honor, Duty, Not just words but a choice!

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:11:37 +0000

      I was under the impression that the $3 surcharge was mandatory for non-SCA members.