Re: [SCA Newcomers] Pseudo-Arabic Calligraphy Script

  • Bambi TBNL
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
      I believe the gentle who has a whole almost book on the internet of this script is named  Mahee of Acre.
      I have a scroll almost 13 years old now for my Pearl that used that script...

      I believe the corrct name of it is
      Arabic / English Illusionary script.
      im havint serious computer issues right now so I cannot look it up...but I can assure you it  is WAY cool..teehee...I have my scroll haning right by the door so if I have to ivacuate for something like, oh a tornado..i can grab it off the wall as we evacuate!Bambi (To be named ater) TBNL

      I am made for great things by GOD
      and walk with Pride!!!!
      Walladah bint al Mustakfi c 1100ad
      see me dance