Re: [SCA Newcomers] RE: tent

  • ann baltrush
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2009
      Greetings, My tent is 9.5 ft by 15 ft with an adjustable height with a extra piece of nylon to divide the tent into 2 rooms and has a large blue fly that fits over the whole top of the tent.  I sleep on an army cot with an air mattress on that.  (I like camping, but also like my comfort.)  I love the size of my tent and how easy it is to dry and store.  I am an older single woman and usually camp alone unless my niece comes with me and then there is plenty of room for both of our stuff.  I would like to make it look a little more period so if my device passes I can display it along with other banners and getting rid of the blue and orange by either covering it up or painting it.  I didn't know if putting a banner across the bottom of the windows would look to stupid, but that's what I was thinking of doing because I thought it would be easier and less expensive then painting.   I would like to hang up banners for SCA, kingdom, barony and
      my own device outside my tent especially for Pennsic.   Thanks everyone for your advice.  Ann of Towers