RE: [SCA Newcomers] New to SCA

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 5, 2009
      Way to go Judith!
      Excellent answer - very well put!

      Anyone who is unsure of which SCA Kingdom/barony/shire/canton/region they
      are in can use this website to locate their nearest group.

      The Society website: http://www.sca.org/ also has lots of other information
      for newcomers, look on the upper right hand corner for links labeled 'Advice
      for Newcomers', 'About the SCA', 'Find Your Local Group' and 'Activities'.

      Enjoy!

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom