Starting Out...

  • RickToad
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 17, 1999
      It cool to see the club is growing. How helpful
      hs the Hospitallier been in your Barony or Shire or
      whatever? Have you been able to contact them easily? Did
      they contact you when they found out you were
      interested? The Hospitallier in the Barony in which I reside
      seems to be a bit occupied. Most of the help that I and
      my compatriots have received has been from the
      Marshall (Of course that is probably because we are
      planning to fight). Any similar experiences?
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003