sarcen garb

  • gisele
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
      I have a two part question. The first is a sharing of knowledge if you are looking to be a sarcen and need ideas for male garb and armor this is a great website for looking at and the only one I have found that has detail don't know how close to period it is, as it is all about toy soldiers.
      http://www.kingandcountry.co.uk/indexproductcategories.asp?pcid=48&mcid=1

      hope this helps someone.

      The second half is how can I get patterns to make Sarcen garb for my husband as I am not good at looking at a picture and designing my own. Any advice would be welcome.

      Gisele(Barony of Smoking Rocks)