WOW! Deja Vu!

  • SKA Mericke MacDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Six years ago after my first event, I joined this board for a year or so. My how things have changed in my life! In the last six years I have learned so much, become an artisan, and even ended up in a full time costuming business. I've built three pavilions, dozens of encampment items, learned pottery, paper making, drumming, Viking wire weavings, about a dozen other skills, and of course, costuming. All thanks to the SCA which has enriched my life beyond measure!

      And because of that, both in my own self interest and also to the benefit of others, I wanted to pass on some info to those who may be interested.

      Please forgive the first post of a commerical nature-this is not spam, but I wanted to get the info out, because I'm a member and a seller out of Trimaris/Florida on a brand new auction site that started recently from some SCA folks in Oregon that created an ebay-type site for selling and buying only Renaissance, Medieval, Gothic, LARP, SCA, and Fantasy items of all sorts from costumes to gear to camping equipment. It's really well-put-together so I'm trying to spread the word, and honestly, I'd just love to get off ebay eventually! I don't work for them but hope they can replace ebay in my life.

      if interested it is http://www.merchants-guild . com/

      Mericke of Trimaris