RE: [SCA Newcomers] Selecting a persona

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27 8:43 AM
      The household that brought me in to the SCA had a tradition of giving folks nicknames at their first war. Me and another guy got named at our first war. Mine is Mudflap he who doesn't take dirt off anyone which is'nt as bad as the other guys nickname, Testicle crush refreshing drink of death. Needless to say Im not as touchy about mine.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
      "Dad why is he running? Because we have to chase him. He Did'nt do anything wrong. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now, So well hunt him. Because he can take it, Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the Dark Knight!"

      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      From: apopka12@...
      Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:19:35 -0700
      Subject: RE: [SCA Newcomers] Selecting a persona

      > This point is very true, if you get folks that like to hand

      > out wacky nicknames you can get stuck with those too. I made

      > the mistake of getting "Mudflap", I have yet to erase that

      > from folks minds in some circles! Long story never ask!

      oh but i must! how did you get the name of "mudflap"? the scenarios that come to mind are frightening on SO many levels. john of antioche