Re: [SCA Newcomers] duct tape

  • Cailin Mac Kinnach
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hi Stephan,

      Indeed on the metallic color. When I'm feeling blingy, I use the
      chrome stuff. And the colored duct tape is easily had at walmart. Lots
      of selection.

      As far as the athletic tape goes, I've run across a few people using
      it in my travels, and first read it on Duke Bellatrix's site.

      http://www.bellatrix.org/school/appendix_b.htm

      Cailin

      I don't go through everything he does with his swords, because it
      makes a very tip heavy sword, and I prefer the balance more towards
      the hilt.