Re: [SCA Newcomers] Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Robert Bohler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
      I'm already on Facebook. Feel free to add me.
      Robert Bohler
      Kingston Ontario

      Pretty easy to find, my profile picture is of me with George Takai. I'm dressed as an Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot from Star Wars
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
        On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 20:15 -0700, Veann Snyder wrote:
        > I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
        > events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you
        > need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own
        > profile.

        Please do not post invitations like this to this list. The SCAnewcomers
        list has a very wide circulation, and this sort of posting is off-topic
        because it does not convey useful information to newcomers. Thank you
        for your consideration.

        Kind regards,

        Justin
        List Moderator