Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Veann Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hi scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com,

      Thanks,
      Veann

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1217511617&k=Z4D236V4TYTF5A1FXE63T&r

      http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=77389c&u=1134697005&mid=10bd50cG43a21a2dG0G8

    • Robert Bohler
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2009
        I'm already on Facebook. Feel free to add me.
        Robert Bohler
        Kingston Ontario

        Pretty easy to find, my profile picture is of me with George Takai. I'm dressed as an Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot from Star Wars
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2009
          On Fri, 2009-09-04 at 20:15 -0700, Veann Snyder wrote:
          > I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and
          > events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you
          > need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own
          > profile.

          Please do not post invitations like this to this list. The SCAnewcomers
          list has a very wide circulation, and this sort of posting is off-topic
          because it does not convey useful information to newcomers. Thank you
          for your consideration.

          Kind regards,

          Justin
          List Moderator