Re: [SCA Newcomers] looking for words of wisdom....again

  • Sara L Uckelman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2009
      Quoth "Elizabeth Walpole":
      > I sent this a few days ago....and haven't got one answer. Not even a "your
      > an idiot".....so I'm sending it again.

      This week and last is the Pennsic War in AEthelmearc, which
      means that a huge majority of SCAdians are away from email
      access. So don't despair that you haven't gotten an answer
      yet, probably you will when people start trickling back.

      -Aryanhwy

      --
      vita sine literis mors est
      http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 6, 2009
        On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 20:17 -0700, Cory Treece wrote:
        > I sent this a few days ago....and haven't got one answer. Not even a
        > "your an idiot".....so I'm sending it again.

        M'Lord,

        I'm sorry for the delay. I don't have the knowledge to personally answer
        your question, but I can let you know why no one else has. Last week and
        this week, many SCA folk are at Pennsic War, camping without Internet
        access. You'll probably get a response early next week. :-)

        Kind regards and welcome,

        Justinos Tekton called Justin <justin@...>
      • Cory Treece
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 7, 2009
          Let me first say thank you, for the advise and guidance. I do realize that most are away right now, I guess jealousy manifested in impatience, lol. But thank you to those home such as I. I will look into the sites and possible alternatives.

          Cory.....I don't know what my name is yet.