Re: Crystal-Joy: Garb

  • Crystal-Joy
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
      First of all thank you for the very kind welcome!

      Since my post I have actually completely changed my mind with regards to my persona's heritage. =P I have actually decided to go with my own personal heritage which is Portuguese. Thank you for all for all of the great information about the Indian clothing, though! As far as wearing trousers, I figured that I would sew my own bodices in the style of Medieval Portuguese/Spanish gowns and wear them with pants and tall boots. I'm sure its not historically accurate, and I do plan on wearing dresses as well actually seeing as they are so gorgeous!

      My husband warned me about the "garb nazis" as he put it. Haha. I will be sure to ignore them. =D

      Thank you again for the welcome and the information!