women in pants

  • bethgolds@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      Crystal-Joy,
      Welcome to the SCA. To add to the garb discussion, "your" best is all the
      most of us ask, and most of us can do. You'll find various levels of
      authenticity in any kingdom. As a warning, you'll also find people who will
      freely criticize whatever you wear. I usually accept their comments, thank
      them, and walk away. Most people will offer help if you want it, and help
      you laugh at those who are less kind.

      Yours in service,
      Elzbeth

      Elzbeth MacGregor Goldsworthy
      Shire Youth Boffer Marshall
      Shire of Trinovantia Nova

      (Beth Goldsworthy, St. Thomas)
      My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I
      am.
      "Not knowing is bad, not wanting to know is worse."

      steps!
      =JulystepsfooterNO115)