Looing for words of wisdom

  • Cory Treece
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2009
      I have a dilemma....I have picked a Norman persona living in Sicily in the 12th century. A little bit of backstory, I was raised by my grandfather from the Northlands in which Norman ancestors hale from (haven't exactly decided where yet) because my father was a soldier and left for war. When I reached adulthood I set off searching for him, which landed me in Sicily. Ok now that I've spit all that out, I've also researched one of grandparents family names (De Mahoun) and found that it comes from Norman origin. Which is one of the reasons for my choice in persona. Now here comes the BUT, I'm very partial to the first name Cornielous (Cornielous De Mahoun), which I've found has been found in Northern Germania and even as early as the Roman period. Does any of this sound at all feasible???