RE: [SCA Newcomers] Another question

  • Kristen Praiswater
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 25, 2009
      Thank you, everyone here is so helpful and gives such good advice.

      Kristen

      From: spellsinger28@...
      Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 19:06:38 +0000
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Another question

      I attended our Baronial buisness meeting the other night and was asked to take the Deputy Minister of Children, and also the Constables position. I'd like to do them both, but here is my question. Can I do both jobs?

      Thanks for the Help,
      Kristen