Re: Newest of the new, here!

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , May 17, 2000
      Welcome!<br><br>I'm Martin one of the founders.
      This club is for you as a new comer to ask all the
      questions that you could ever want to ask. If I don't know
      the answer I'll go find it or tell you how to go
      about finding it. Plus we have a large number of
      gentles that will be more than happy in helping you
      out.<br><br>Myself and my co-founder are both new to the SCA and
      know the hurdles that we've had to jump to get to some
      slight bit of understanding.<br><br>Just let us know if
      you have any questions.<br><br>Martin
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003