Seeking Volunteers for Children's Fete at Pennsic

  • Elisabeth Hänsler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Greetings!

      Pennsic is almost here and we are still in need of some wonderful volunteers for the Children's Fete, on August 5, 2009 from 1:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m.

      Some wonderful gentles donated coloring books… but we need a volunteer to help monitor the children while they color this generous gift!

      Also, we are in need of a kind gentle that would be interested in running Nerf Archery : )

      Can you sing a song, dance a jig, paint a face, smile and laugh alot, color a picture, have fun or any sort of other activities? Then we could use you. … your time and energy is needed and welcomed by all (especially our young gentles!)

      If you want to have a bit of fun and help out at the same time or have questions, please contact Elisabeth Hänsler off list at youth@...

      (Please feel free to cross post to any lists that you are on.)

      --
      Yours in Honor and Service to the Children of Atlantia,

      Elisabeth Hänsler

      Chancellor of Youth, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Chancellor Minors - Barony of Windmasters' Hill
      Deputy Seneschal - Canton of Attillium

      "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~Eleanor Roosevelt