Re: entourage and Royalty

  • lizziecheramie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "tudorpot@..." <tudorpot@...> wrote:

      > New here, and I will be helping with entourage at Pennsic. Are there
      > sites/files with info to help?
      >
      > Theodora

      Hello Theodra,
      I'm afraid we are both in similar situation on that.My friends told me about the sca and I was curious about I looked the site up and want know know more about it so I figured in order to talk with someone that could help me out i sign on to this site so i could ask more question that the sca web site could not answer. I'm the type of person that would reather talk to someone that is in it could help me find my to sca.I'm sorry if I couldnt help u but if u go on to sca website go to location which here in hattisburg would be glean abhonan it might show local royolty and u could contact them there email address. Hopefully we both can get help that way good luck and i hope we could talk maybe u could help me answer some questions about the organization.take care.

      Elizabeth