[SCA Newcomers] Re: Help! Help! How do various Kingdoms handle "Land" disputes???

  • svanarose
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 16, 2009
      Thank you Justin. I like very much what you put out to SCA newcomers. Besides my own experiences which nearly pushed me away from the SCA a few times, I have run into many who have had bad info given them. So my goal as a newcomer is to help other newcomers gain correct info so that they may enjoy the SCA and not run. There are individuals and groups imposing their ideas, desires, wants and control. Fortunately i have come to know others that have helped dispell false info and guide me to seek further knowledge.

      AND IM LOVING IT. Im enjoying events, kingdom and SCA. Loving my garb, loving feasts, loving the camping and loving the friends i make across the country. Dont give up if this is something you know in your heart you want in your life.

      I believe i posted this here once before, but my first and foremost advice to all newcomers is.......if you are being stressed by others that "you have to" , "you must" , or "you cant" ,...take the time to research and make contact with SCA headquarters. From there, your specific kingdom.