Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA song lyrics

  • Traci Felts
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009
      :

      *How about this one:
      Three Sisters On The Bonnie, Bonnie Banks Of Th
      Rye-O<**http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html*<http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html>
      *>*

      That is it...Thank you!

      Lady Teresa

    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009
        There are Yahoo lists devoted to SCA music.
        Try a search for SCA Songbook, or [Name of shire/barony/region/kingdom]
        Songbook.
        You could also try asking on the list for the shire that hosted the event,
        in case the singer was a local.

        You didn't say where you are, so I can't offer anything more specific.

        Tabitha Pennywarden
        Ravenslake, Midlands
        Middle Kingdom