Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA song lyrics

  • Aimee Smith
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8 11:17 AM
      How about this one:
      Three Sisters On The Bonnie, Bonnie Banks Of Th
      Rye-O<http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html>

      Gracia de Granada

      On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Traci Felts <One4worldpeace@...>wrote:

      > *Weila, Weila *
      > *Available on The Bilge Pumps' "Broadside Buddies" CD*
      >
      > Nope, thanks, but that's not it
      >
      > Lady Teresa

    • Traci Felts
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8 11:23 AM
        :

        *How about this one:
        Three Sisters On The Bonnie, Bonnie Banks Of Th
        Rye-O<**http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html*<http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html>
        *>*

        That is it...Thank you!

        Lady Teresa

      • Kyla
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8 2:42 PM
          There are Yahoo lists devoted to SCA music.
          Try a search for SCA Songbook, or [Name of shire/barony/region/kingdom]
          Songbook.
          You could also try asking on the list for the shire that hosted the event,
          in case the singer was a local.

          You didn't say where you are, so I can't offer anything more specific.

          Tabitha Pennywarden
          Ravenslake, Midlands
          Middle Kingdom