Re: [SCA Newcomers] SCA song lyrics

  • Traci Felts
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009
      *Weila, Weila *
      *Available on The Bilge Pumps' "Broadside Buddies" CD*

      Nope, thanks, but that's not it

      Lady Teresa

    • Aimee Smith
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009
        How about this one:
        Three Sisters On The Bonnie, Bonnie Banks Of Th
        Rye-O<http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html>

        Gracia de Granada

        On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM, Traci Felts <One4worldpeace@...>wrote:

        > *Weila, Weila *
        > *Available on The Bilge Pumps' "Broadside Buddies" CD*
        >
        > Nope, thanks, but that's not it
        >
        > Lady Teresa

      • Traci Felts
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009
          :

          *How about this one:
          Three Sisters On The Bonnie, Bonnie Banks Of Th
          Rye-O<**http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html*<http://maxhunter.missouristate.edu/0815/index.html>
          *>*

          That is it...Thank you!

          Lady Teresa

        • Kyla
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 8, 2009
            There are Yahoo lists devoted to SCA music.
            Try a search for SCA Songbook, or [Name of shire/barony/region/kingdom]
            Songbook.
            You could also try asking on the list for the shire that hosted the event,
            in case the singer was a local.

            You didn't say where you are, so I can't offer anything more specific.

            Tabitha Pennywarden
            Ravenslake, Midlands
            Middle Kingdom