  • jennifer Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Greetings and welcome to the SCA. Just thought I would let you know , you  don't need to be a member to play.  Take myself for example, I have been in for 14 months now.  I have gone to events, helped out at troll, worked in the kitchen, etc...  and only became a paid member this past April.  Becoming a member, gets you a discount at events, you can hold an office, and (rules for Northshield, not sure if it is worldwide) if you are doing a shift at troll, you can't touch the money.  So, you have a partner that can collect the money, and you fill out the sheets.  While becoming a member is great, please don't think that it is a necessity.

      A good place to look for names is the saint Gabriel web site.  That is how I found mine....

      So where do you hail from?

      "Normal is a setting on a dryer"