Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 2128

  • Sharon Persley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2009
      greetings
         My ears perked up when I saw the word soap. My shire and I have been making soap for about three years now and we have fun doing it.
      We use a book called "handcrafted soap, make it today and use it tonight" by Delores Boone
      It has step by step instructions and 28 recipes. I will email you off post if you would like the instructions for the basic soap. It uses lye. It goes over the step of proper mixing so you don't get a chemical burn, etc. Because there is a right way and a wrong way to mix chemicals.

      Always in the Service of the Dream,
      Iseabail McTavish
      Shire of Cuil Choluim
      Middle Kingdom