Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Persona Help

  • JESSICA GIONET
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15 9:50 PM
      I'm looking for a french name and I must've gone through a million until I could pronounce 3 or four of them...now onto research them and narrow it down... It can be a bit difficult, although they do pronounce them the correct way..

      Jessica

      From: Labhaoise O'Beachain <labhaoise_obeachain @...>

      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Persona Help

      To: scanewcomers@ yahoogroups. com

      Date: Friday, May 15, 2009, 8:02 AM

      Just for kicks, I put MY name in... it say something that sounds like "the boys". I am guessing unless you are looking a simple, english based names, this isn't going to work!

      Labhaoise