Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Boots or Store-bought foot ware

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2009
      Thank you for posting this link. What an excellent tutorial!

      I remember reading a while back of someone purchasing a leather jacket from a thrift store and they were going to attempt making shoes out of them. If that person is reading, could you please update on your progress? I would love to hear how you've done!

      Lisa

      Is tú mo ghrá