Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Intro and bynames for early period personas

  • Sara L Uckelman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2009
      Quoth "Sara":
      > ame, however, I have found that to be a problem. Mainly because I have been
      > active now for about 2 years & am known by my mundane name. Now that I Have f
      > ound a name I like, it will be hard to get people to use it.

      It's not really that hard at all -- it may take some people a couple
      of extra reminders that your name has changed, but if you're willing
      to politely correct people to your new name, it won't take long for
      most people to make the switch.

      -Aryanhwy, who went through 5 or 6 name changes before she settled
      on her current one, so I've had some experience! :)

      --
      vita sine literis mors est
      http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/