Playwriting

  • Mario
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2009
      M'lords and Ladies,

      I am looking for some help in finding information on playwriting and if there is a place within the society for it in the Arts and Sciences. I am certain there are playwrites within our group as well as performers I am hoping. I am looking for those who write new material as opposed to doing plays written in the Middle-ages, any information or help out there?

      Yours in Service,
      Joseph Raphael
    • Justinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2009
        On Sun, 2009-05-10 at 02:11 +0000, Mario wrote:
        > I am looking for some help in finding information on playwriting and
        > if there is a place within the society for it in the Arts and
        > Sciences. I am certain there are playwrites within our group as well
        > as performers I am hoping. I am looking for those who write new
        > material as opposed to doing plays written in the Middle-ages, any
        > information or help out there?

        Oh, heavens yes! There are numerous playwrights in the SCA, and many
        performers as well. Tell us approximately where you live, and we can try
        to get you in touch with your local performing arts mavens. :-)

        fesswise reversed sable.

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/