Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: used or "unused" heavy armor

  • lisa brant
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9 2:36 PM
      were are you located-city,state?

      Lesia

      --- On Mon, 5/4/09, enlethe <enlethe@...> wrote:

      From: enlethe <enlethe@...>
      Subject: [SCA Newcomers] Re: used or "unused" heavy armor
      To: scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 7:12 AM

      The heavy list folks in my barony recommended getting used car wash detergent barrels or pickle barrels; both are usually free if you ask for them. They're heavy plastic that can be cut with a jigsaw and are bendable to your form after a mild application of heat. You can then drill holes to attach them to whatever with cording or leather.

      Kris

      Dragonship Haven