Re: [SCA Newcomers] Anyone interested in selling/making garb?

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      In a message dated 3/31/2009 2:34:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      mitchell.clarke@... writes:

      <<Obviously I will pay, but I need some basic things for pennsic. Just pants
      and tunics.. Nothing big...>>

      First off, where are you located? It's going to be much easier for you to
      work with someone close enough to you to get measurements, check fit, etc. Not
      to mention not having to pay shipping for the finished product.

      Second, if you tell us where you are, we might be able to point you to local
      merchants who sell"off-the-rack" garb that would fit your needs. This may or
      may not be cheaper than hiring your own tailor :-)

      Lancaster, PA
      steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
      %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

    • lisa brant
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 2:55 PM
        what size are you and were are you located , i have lots of used if you want them?!

        Lesia

        ************ **A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy