Anyone interested in selling/making garb?

  • Mitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
      Obviously I will pay, but I need some basic things for pennsic. Just pants and tunics.. Nothing big...
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2009
        In a message dated 3/31/2009 2:34:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        mitchell.clarke@... writes:

        <<Obviously I will pay, but I need some basic things for pennsic. Just pants
        and tunics.. Nothing big...>>

        First off, where are you located? It's going to be much easier for you to
        work with someone close enough to you to get measurements, check fit, etc. Not
        to mention not having to pay shipping for the finished product.

        Second, if you tell us where you are, we might be able to point you to local
        merchants who sell"off-the-rack" garb that would fit your needs. This may or
        may not be cheaper than hiring your own tailor :-)

        Lancaster, PA
        steps!
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
        %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

      • lisa brant
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2009
          what size are you and were are you located , i have lots of used if you want them?!

          Lesia

          ************ **A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy