RE: [SCA Newcomers] Need help with toddler garb!!!!

  • christopher chastain
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 2009
      I've also seen children's greek or Roman garb, very easy to make, oh my god comfy! Shoulders are sewn at one point on each side to keep it on the shoulders, no sleeves or split sleeves, sewn down the sides add trim or decorative buttons on shoulders were its sewn, done! Also if they still in diapers extremely diaper friendly garb as well. I might not have explained how to make it as well as I should have but you get the idea.

      Yours in Humble Service,
      Pomestnik Dmitrii Zarekoi Ivanov
      I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
      And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.....