Re: [SCA Newcomers] New to the SCA? Great! Some general advice - specifics of...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2009
      In a message dated 3/26/2009 4:36:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      liana@... writes:

      <<And to back that up, "The Tale of Tangwystyl or, It's Your Name
      and You Can Change If You Want To">>

      Or my story, which involves using a name for 8 years, including being a
      deputy kingdom officer under that name, and then changing it (because I got into
      authenticity and my name wasn't authentic). The only time I ever hear it any
      more is from chirurgeons that I used to work with only at Pennsic, that I see
      only at Pennsic (I changed my name not long before I retired from the
      chirurgeonate, so they never got used to the new one).

      Lancaster, PA

      who, many years ago, was Bronwyn Morgan o Aberystwyth
      **************Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219799606x1201361003/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doub
      leclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153745%3B34689725%3Bo)