Re: Several questions.

  • Russell Stallings
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 26, 2009
      After speaking to several of the heavy fighters in our kingdom at Gulf Wars this past week, the major answer I am hearing is personal safety and the fact that most of us have to work the next day and need the armor and the added rules for personal safety to help protect us for the mundane world. I know this is a simple answer but at this time it is the best I can give i hope it helps.

      Galen

      and I welcome the respect but I am no Sir