Re: [SCA Newcomers] starter helms

  • Justinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2009
      On Sun, 2009-03-22 at 05:31 -0700, Eofor wrote:
      > Greetings! Here are a few options for beginning helmets. Alkelda and
      > I both use an Ashcraft Baker stainless steel helm. Feel free to add
      > to the list and Repost!

      Thanks for posting this. I'm running, by default, our local armourers'
      unofficial quasi-guild, and will hang onto these links for reference.

      Justin
      Not a master armourer by any means, just a guy with a shop who lets his
      friends come over and play

      fesswise reversed sable.

      justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/