RE: [SCA Newcomers] embroidery question

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009
      You could start a monthly or weekly get together.
      Someone in our area did that last year, and now there are several regulars
      who show up most of the time.

      For that matter, I did that myself a couple of years ago, for bardic, not
      fiber arts, and it went very well for the winter, and then people got too
      busy with Pennsic prep to show up.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake, Midlands
      Middle Kingdom