Re: Not even a newbie yet...

  • reverendzen
    Message 1 of 2565 , Jul 20, 2001
      I am in Northglenn (Denver metro region). I am
      most interested in (and quite good at) archery, though
      I am in need of getting a new bow and arrows. (Any
      suggestions on where to go for that would be useful,
      too!)<br><br>I prefer e-mail contact, since I check this all the
      time during the day, and I'm rarely at home or busy
      when I am. Though phone numbers would be good,
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003