Irish garb

  • lil420pixie
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
      can anyone tell me where I can find patterns or instructions to make
      Irish garb in the 12-16 centuries? thanks
    • Dianne
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 3, 2009
        can anyone tell me where I can find patterns or instructions to make
        Irish garb in the 12-16 centuries? thanks>>

        There's not much info about that time and place.

        I *highly* recommend you start here.

        https://www.reconstructinghistory.com/articles.php?c=8&d=100&w=1&r=Y

        If the link breaks, go to http://www.reconstructinghistory.com , click on Articles, then Irish.

        Good luck!