Rennaissance wedding....

  • morvina
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      My fiance' and i are getting married in Aug and i am looking for help
      trying to plan a rennaissance/celtic wedding.. Anyone have any
      suggestions or ideas? We plan on asking people to dress in garb though
      not require it and also making out invitations look rennaissance but i
      am getting overwhlem lol. Any ideas?

      Morvina
    • Philip Packard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        If you go online to Rennaissance Mag, they had an issue, I think last summer that was totally on the subject. I'm sure you could order a back issue.

        Congratz!!

        Philippe

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          have you look at the Renaissance magazine they have a back issue that is just devoted to weddings
          Magdalen verch Madoch

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
            Hello, I am Mavis Trotter of OakHeart, I am an ordained minister and a wedding planner.  I specialize in medieval wedding at your location.  Where are you located?  I also do cakes.  Let me know if I may be of assistance.

            Yours in Light and Love
            Mavis Trotter of Oak Heart Shire