Re: [SCA Newcomers] anybody know shire of Mendersham

  • Coblaith Muimnech
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009
      Janos wrote:
      > just moved to abiline tx.. any informtion in reguards to this area. . .

      The Shire of Mendersham is no more. I'm not sure why it's still listed
      on some pages of the kingdom website. I've sent, "What's up with
      that?" messages about that to a couple of people over the last few
      months, but to no avail.

      > I have already started getting contacts together for neighboring
      > area's.

      Good! We're a very friendly region. I'm sure you'd be welcomed in any
      branch you chose to play with.

      I'm your regional herald, by the way, which means that if you want to
      research names, put together armory, or submit anything for
      registration with the College of Arms, I'm the one to whom you should
      speak. Drop me a line if you've anything in mind in that vein.

      Welcome to Ansteorra!

      Coblaith Muimnech
      <mailto:Coblaith@...>