facebook and the 'misc' author

  • ladyellen2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2009
      I don't really know what 'facebook' is. I don't really care. I use
      the internet, it doesn't use me. But if this person is the author and
      is not owning up to it, I suggest to the moderator to get rid of him.
      I do not post often, but I hope that when I do; I have something
      worthwhile to say to enhance the education of the group.

      Patti...still trying to work out a Name