Re: [SCA Newcomers] Nightshade Leather

  • Thorfinn von Brandenburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
      Greetings,

         They are great to deal with.  I have been fighting in a full suit of thier leather armor for about 2 months now.  Fits and looks great. Thier communication with you is the best I have ever seen.  I could not recommend them any higher.  Worth every penny.

      In Service to the Crown,
      Thorfinn von Brandenburg
      Squired to Gunther von Brandenburg