Re: [SCA Newcomers] Nightshade Leather

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
      They are located in Pennsylvania though they sell from their web site
      and Ebay

      redir=http://ad.doubleclick
      > net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

    • Thorfinn von Brandenburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2009
        Greetings,

           They are great to deal with.  I have been fighting in a full suit of thier leather armor for about 2 months now.  Fits and looks great. Thier communication with you is the best I have ever seen.  I could not recommend them any higher.  Worth every penny.

        In Service to the Crown,
        Thorfinn von Brandenburg
        Squired to Gunther von Brandenburg