Ermine

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      I have come across some ermine skins and what to use them for trim.

      I know how to stitch them together and how to stich them to the
      clothing. But, I do not know how to handle the tails so folks can tell
      the trim is really ermine. Any suggestions, ideas, or links about how
      to handle this would be appreciated.

      William
    • Sandra Rangel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
        Oh lucky! I want to see pictures of the finish garb!

        ~Rohesia @-,-'--
        "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
        matter and those who matter don't mind."